Thursday, April 2, 2015

C is for Chains

C is for Chains


  I recently learned the fun of chains and now when I got to hardware store, I am drawn to the chain aisle to hear them clink together and swing slowly as I run my hand over them.  As they clink my girly parts wink a bit with thoughts of what these chains can do...   Recently, I had a couple of willing participants perform what I now know as the,"Chain Trick." 

 An email was sent to a friend and it went something like this..Acquire a length of  chrome plated chain with some weight to it. File off any rough parts, making sure the entire length of chain is smooth. Then mentioned," First off use lots of lube, did I mention use lots of lube? "  So with this information we went to the hardware store to see what kind of trouble.. I mean suitable chain we could find. 

 Oh we found chain, lots of chain, but no chrome plated.  After a bit of deliberation and giggles we decided on a plastic coated metal chain in the heaviest weight it was available. 4ft of chain.  Laughing all the way back to the car, we drove home rereading the entire email.  Soak chain in isopropyl alcohol to clean it and then rinse in clean water. 

 So chain ready... lube ready... we were ready.  It said to slip each link in the vagina pushing the link inside of the link before it.  This needs to be done slowly as to not pinch anything inside.  The chain going in was interesting as a finger was always slide in beside it to make sure it was not going to pinch anything, and somehow other fingers could not keep from play with my clit (another fun C word) because it was there and helped with the lube.  Lube, lots of lube.  Did I mention again... lots of lube.

At 2 ft of chain inside there was a full feeling and the finger sliding in with it was making me squirm more than a bit.  I was expecting a heavy, "OMG there is something very heavy in my vagina" feeling but that was not the case.  I was just very full.

 As the last of what could fit (I know doesn't 4 ft sound like a lot??)  I had already had a few orgasms but the "trick" of the "Chain Trick" was in the pulling out, link by link as one orgasms.  Let me share with you .. as that link slides across the g-spot while you are already orgasming, it takes things to a whole new level!  

The "Chain Trick" is a keeper!! 

Hugs and Chains  Whipped Dreams  

1 comment: