Thursday, April 16, 2015

H is for Heteroflexible

H is for Heteroflexible

If I have to define my sexuality, I define it as Heteroflexible.  Why?  I have come to the conclusion that at this time (things can always change at some point, one never knows)  I do not feel that I can have a loving, sexual, and fulfilling relationship with a person of my same gender, which is the definition of being gay.  I do not identify as gay, but I do like playing sexually with women.  So, I would be Bi-sexual right??   Nope, not correct.  Being able to have a fulfilling loving and sexual relationship with someone of either gender would be the definition of bi-sexuality.  

So, I am not Gay, I'm not Bi-sexual, I land somewhere inbetween there, the land of the Heteroflexible.  I enjoy being sexual with either gender, but could only have a totally fulfilling, loving relationship of someone of the male gender.  Some people tend to call this bi-curious, but I am not curious, I do know!!  


Knowledge is power -  Whipped Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment