Thursday, April 16, 2015

G is for Goals

G is for Goals


Everyone needs goals, things they are working toward in life.  In a BDSM relationship goals are important too.  As a submissive or slave give over control to their Dom/Domme or Master they trust that what They do for them and with them is in their best interests and to make them a better person as a whole.  Usually, in the negotiation phase of a BDSM relationship goals are discussed and decided upon. New goals can always be introduced into the relationship.  

When my contract was being negotiated one of my goals was to get help in getting in better shape and get healthier.  Recently, my Dom has been requiring me to work out each day.  He decided on what He thought would be best for me and tasked me with it.  As my situation where I live is complicated, what He was tasking me with was going to be a hit or miss so I respectfully ask for a slightly different type of workout.  It ended up to be a much harder one, but one I am capable of doing each day for the most part.  I am now accountable to my Dom to do as He has tasked me or there will be consequences. From the outside looking in, the tasks might seem harsh, but as you learn I asked for this goal and trusted He would find a way to make it happen it shows  He has taken responsibility for my goals and how they are accomplished.  

Hugs and steps   Whipped Dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment