Thursday, April 16, 2015

L is for Leather

L is for Leather

The smell, the way it feels on my skin, they way it can be cut and shaped,.. Leather.  Of course there are different kinds of leather, some inspire a long breath drawn in that ends up with a lustful dreamy grin on my face, some that has the smell but it harsh when touched, some that feels as it will melt like butter if you hold it against your skin too long, and some that has been over worked and just meh.  I have a very large side of oil tanned deep black leather that I have a very hard time cutting.  My gut screams to me to take it to my room and use it as my sheets and keep incredibly warm while laying on it as it retains my body heat.  


Cutting leather takes up a lot of my days, creating floggers, toys and collars are a labor of love.   Treat leather well and it will treat you well for years to come.. 




These are two of my favorite leathers.... you can see them at www.etsy.com/shop/whippeddreams15XXX  

Yummmm Leather... Whipped Dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment