Thursday, April 16, 2015

I is for Ice.. as in cubes.

I is for Ice.. as in cubes.


My Miss loves to use ice cubes when She is flogging me.  If She sees that marks that are too red or just too many red marks She will pick up some ice cubes and run them across the marks and welts to cool them down.. It feels fantastic... and then it sends shivers and goosebumps.  Just when I take a relaxing breath and relax a bit the ice has melted and the floggers, whips and crops are back into action.  I am cooled down enough to continue.  

Another favorite of Hers it to put toys are items of ass destruction into an ice bath and let them sit until the perfect time to pull them out and apply them to my body.  Metal that is now wet and freezing applied to my skin feels amazing..and then it is applied to my clit which causing almost a burning sensation.  When the freezing cold object is held there then abruptly taken away it causes the area that so quickly cooled to just as quickly warm again, which causes swelling.  This is the mix of pain and pleasure.  The sensation is so utterly wicked and sensual... I would not have it any other way!  Thank you Miss! 


Sincerely, 

Whipped Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment