Thursday, April 16, 2015

M is for Masochist

M is for Masochist

In a nutshell a masochist is someone that obtains pleasure from receiving punishment or pain.  Through that definition I am a masochist, as I do derive pleasure from beatings and pain.  For me as the pain starts and the endorphins start running through my body the pain quickly turns to pleasure as I reach a form of "subspace" a place where everything is kind of floaty.

 Each hit I receive allows the stress, frustration and annoyances in my life to just float away.  The harder I am hit (to a point) the farther is sends me and I start to giggle.  If there are people around and they softly shriek at the sound of me getting hit, it makes me giggle more.  

My Dom and Miss are very good at knowing how to keep me in that "subspace" and they know the importance of it in my life.  They also know when I am done and have had enough.  They are quick to make sure I am okay, They watch for signs that I may not be able to hold on much longer and at times They know before I do that I am done.  

Not so long ago I was afraid of pain.  I was afraid to hurt at all, and I have quickly learned that some pain can be your friend.  

Many people relieve their stress by crying.  I am not able to do that without days of intense headaches.  Getting beat for me allows the same release as people get from crying without the painful after effects.  The after effects from a good beating are some bruising and fogging feeling.  We have created essential oil blends to combat both of those things.  They are part of our Dom Trio.   The submissives friend helps ease the pain and swelling of a beating, the sub and Dom drops help combat the foggy, down feelings.   

You can see them at www.etsy.com/shop/whippeddreams15XXX  

Beat me
Beat me
Make me 
Giggle.....     Whipped Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment